The IHFA is a for-profit franchise association whose mission is to represent all franchisees in the Hardee's® system by:
The goals of the IHFA include:
- Communicating in a recognized and unified voice from the franchisees to the franchisor.
- Serving as a resource for the franchise community.
- Working with the franchisor for the common good of the system.
- Protecting and enhancing the economic investments of the franchisees.
Our purpose is to create a unified franchisee organization that brings together the resources, talents, creativity and knowledge of all Hardee's® operators in order to allow us to maximize the value for our businesses and to promote stability and security for all franchisees within the Hardee's system.
- Establishing a representative board of directors that represent all franchisees both geographically and in number of units.
- Developing legal opinions on system-wide franchisee issues.
- Formalizing lines of communication among franchisees.
- Working with the franchisor in the roll-out of new equipment, programs and products.
- Developing purchasing efficiencies.
Whether you are an existing IHFA member, or considering joining, we encourage you to explore our site, and contact us with any questions you may have concerning either the IHFA or Hardee's®. We encourage you to join and take advantage of what we feel is one of the best opportunities available to you as an independent owner.
If you would like to know more about joining the IHFA as a Hardee's® Franchisee or as a Vendor providing products and services to Hardee's® Franchisees, visit the Join IHFA page.